11 Awkward Money Conversations (and How to Navigate Them #howto
It’s about to get awkward! 😬 Whether you think it’s time to confront your aging parents about their iffy money habits or you’re fighting the good fight against splitting the check evenly at dinner, Rachel and George are here to offer their advice for getting through life’s most cringeworthy money convos.
In This Episode:
• George admits to charging this close family member rent
• How to handle people who assume they’re getting the friends and family discount
• How to get out of a group gift situation that you didn’t sign up for
• Be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card when you take our listener survey! Click here to let us know what you think.
• Do you have a Guilty As Charged question for Rachel and George? Send a DM to @rachelcruze or @georgekamel on Instagram! Be sure to type “GUILTY?” at the top of your message so we don’t miss it.
• Get your finances organized, make a plan, build up your confidence, and kick money stress out of your life for good with the EveryDollar budgeting app. Go to everydollar.com/smart to get started today!
• Learn more about your ad choices.
This Week’s Happy Hour Special:
The Tom Hanks (aka Diet Cokagne)
• 1 can (12 ounces) Diet Coke
Add ice to your favorite highball glass. Pour in about one third of the Diet Coke. Top with the champagne of your choice until the glass is full. Now be brave and take a sip!
Pull up a chair to the happy hour you wish your friends were having. Mix two money experts with some hot takes and a splash of nostalgia, and you get Rachel Cruze and George Kamel talking unfiltered about what’s going on in the world, pop culture, and how to afford a life you love.
Watch and subscribe to all The Ramsey Network shows here:
Ad Choices | Megaphone by Spotify